- Can be used on fabric, leather, suede, and many other materials.
- Will not change the feel, look, or breathability of the fabric.
- Repels & prevents spills and stains from fabric carpets and upholstery.
This amazing, super hydrophobic product can be used on fabric, leather, suede, and many other materials. You can blot away any greasy or watery spills with an absorbent cloth or tissue. Water repellency can be restored to clothing as well. Can be used on any fabric surface and will not change the feel, look or breathability of the fabric.
Make sure material is clean and dry before using.
- Adjust spray button to dot on rim.
- Hold can upright and about 6 inches from fabric. Spray with a slow sweeping motion until evenly covered and overlap. Pleats and creases will not be affected.
- Protect surrounding areas from overspray. If overspray occurs, gently wipe off with a soft cloth.
- Spray lightly when applying to nylon and other dark shiny synthetic fabrics.
- After using product, allow material to dry for one hour.
- Test for repellency: sprinkle a few drops of water on the treated material. If water soaks into substrate, repeat.
- Re-apply after cleaning or laundering.