or make 4 interest-free payments of fortnightly with More info
This is a high foaming carpet shampoo that cleans and deodorises carpet and upholstery. Contains optical brightener to bring out the original beauty while leaving no residue. Lemon scented. When extractors are not available, it is an excellent alternative product for hand application.
Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo is a super concentrated high foaming carpet shampoo that deep cleans and deodorises automotive carpet and upholstery. Primarily used to clean fabric, it is safe and effective for all general interior cleaning duties.
The key to proper use of this shampoo is to allow the product’s suds to penetrate into the fabric fibres lifting ground in soil up to the surface. Simply apply a thick coat of 3D Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo lather to the surface, agitate with your brush or hand sponge and extract via vacuum. Wetness is minimised due to this special encapsulation process which mitigates excessive moisture to leach into the nap.
3D Upholstery & Carpet Shampoo contains optical brightening molecules to bring out the original beauty while leaving no residue. These special brightening agents enhance the appearance and colour of the fabric without the promotion of re-soiling.
Your fabric seats & carpet will look, feel and smell much cleaner after use. Lemon scented. Excellent hand application alternative to hot water extraction. Hypo Allergenic and will not cause allergic reactions upon skin contact.
1. Vacuum and blow carpet/seats to dislodge loose dirt particles.
2. Pre-soak excessive soiling with 3D Yellow Degreaser or 3D Orange Citrus Degreaser.
3. Dilute 1-2oz (30-60ml) of Shampoo per gallon of warm water in wash bucket and fill with pressurised water.
4. Apply suds/lather to no larger than 2x2 area via sponge or wash mitt.
5. Agitate with brush to help attract and suspend dirt particles.
6. Vacuum extract.
7. Repeat if necessary revitalizing suds with blast of pressurised water or compressed air.
8. Towel dry.
10. Insure that interior is 100% dry prior to closing doors.