Australian engineered and designed for the best drying result. Eliminate scratches and swirl marks that you receive when drying with a chamois.... while achieving a drip free finish 80% faster than the conventional way!!!
Meet the next Evolution in Car, Marine and Bike drying is here!
No more water drips and most importantly a spot and streak free finish.
Here at Detail Central are always looking for the best products available to supply to our customers.
After much stringent testing we would like to welcome the Bigboi Blow R's range to the DC family. Bigboi is an Australian designed and engineered product made with one goal and that is to provide the best drying result with the elimination of scratches and swirl marks associated with drying using mechanical means while achieving a drip free finish 80% faster then the conventional way. Bigboi is the next evolution in Car, Marine and Bike drying.
The BlowR Mini boasts
- - Extra long 5 meter Commercial Grade Hose
- - Neoprene Rubber Blower Nozzle
- - Low Noise reduction technology with single filter system
- - Dry speedo cluster and mirrors in seconds
- - Prevents engine corrosion. Touch dry engine bay in minutes
- - Removes excess water stubborn hard to dry area’s
- - BTT (Bigboi Temperature Technology) 3 stage adjustable warm filtered air 15° C /25° C / 45° C higher than the surrounding environment
- - Adjustable wind control
- - 2 stage adjustable wind control achieving wind speeds up to 220km/h
- - The most efficient single motor system in the industry consisting of 3000 watts (over 4 HP).
- - Safe hose locking system. No need for messy external clamps.
- - E/Z changeable foam filter (wash and re-use), allowing warm safe, filtered air to pass onto the paint work.
Posted by Phil on
I’ve wanted to buy the big boi for a while now, using a air compressor was a hassle
The big boi has changed my flow of work making it 10x easier to dry off a coated car without scratching it,
Also amazing to blow out interiors!
Best tool ever
Posted by Greg on
Thanks Daniel for recommending it, works way better than I expected.