- Leaves clear coat finishes with less swirl or scratches than conventional wool or synthetic pads.
- More durable, fibres can be compressed and still recover their natural shape.
- The dense pile of the pad applies and distributes compounds more evenly.
- Made using the densest pile: 60,000 fibres per square inch.
- Zero shedding = less shop contamination.
- Washable and re-useable.
- Made with ultra-reinforced loop backing for extended use.
Here is latest and greatest buffing pad designed to level away defects from automotive surfaces like paint, aluminium & glass. These extra durable paint correction cutting pads keep the surface cooler than traditional foam & microfibre pads and offer precise cutting power leaving behind a superb post correction finish. Imported exclusively for HD Car Care from Istanbul, Turkey. The days of only using wool pads only on rotary buffers are a consideration of the past. And just like wool typically being synonymous with heavy correction, with this new European technology you will also enjoy the improved cutting action of these pads via DA and forced rotation mediums as well as with traditional rotary buffers as well.
Not only do these pads utilize the latest in super-strong adhesives to keep the backing assembly in place, but it also incorporates extra fine fibre reinforced stitching around the edge to secure greater strength. The specially designed lamb’s wool strands do a wonderful job of holding the abrasive particles in place during buffing allowing for longer work cycles and less debris load up. They also spur clean very well and retain their natural shape creating greater extended use without any troublesome shedding. Available in 5 & 6 inch sizes. Can be used with all buffing machines (rotary / DA / Forced Rotation) and on single stage & clear coated finishes.