NO.4 - PROTECTS PAINTED SURFACES FOR MONTHS.
Recognised as a treatment because the performance is in effect a sacrificial film, Anti-Aging Treatment contains surfactants that do not penetrate into painted surfaces and acts as a 'top up' sealant during the wash stage.
Containing similar hydrocarbon compounds and modified silicones as found in Kamikaze ISM Coat, including ceramic properties, Anti-Aging Treatment is excellent for water spot prevention, whilst also highly effective at concealing small surface scratches.
The product will form a sacrificial film quickly during the wash stage and once cured and hardened, will protect paintwork for several months leaving a high-shine finish.
Features & Benefits:
- Maintenance treatment designed to top up sealants during the wash stage
- Can be applied to paint, glass and wheels
- Does not contain additives that leave residues (which impede water beading)
- Hardened surface once cured similar to ISM Coat properties
- Prevents water spotting & conceals light scratches
Directions for Use:
- Mix 2-3 cap's worth of Anti-Aging Treatment into a 20-litre bucket
- Fill the bucket about 2/3rds full with clean water
- Apply a single squeeze of products to the applicator until it foams
- Wash 1-2 panels individually, then rinse immediately with water
- Remove remaining surface water beads using a contactless dryer
- Wipe off any remaining product with a dry microfibre cloth
Anti-Aging Treatment is designed to be used as part 4 of Kamikaze Collection's wash maintenance process as listed below:
- No 1 Washing = Anti-Aging Shampoo
- No 2 Reaction = Water Spot Remover
- No 3 Protection = Overcoat
- No 4 Treatment = Anti-Aging Treatment