• Annihilates pesky bug guts
• Advanced, clear-coat safe surfactants
• Safe on paint, glass chrome and plastic trim
Formulated using advanced, clear-coat safe surfactants, NANOSKIN HAPPY BUG Bug Remover is a fast-acting cleaner that annihilates pesky bug guts before they cause damage to your vehicle’s delicate finish. If you live in a region that’s plagued by the infamous love bug, you’ll be able to remove them as well! HAPPY BUG also works great on tar, road grime and heavy road films. HAPPY BUG is a concentrated formula that can be diluted up to 9:1 with water.
In hot arid climates or weather, it is best to dilute the bug remover a little more to the lean end of the recommended ratios and apply a greater volume of the product over a larger area. This will help cool the greater surface and allow more time for the product to act on the bugs. If too little diluted product is sprayed on just a small area of a hot surface, it can dry too quickly and not be as effective.
4:1 ~ 9:1
Bug removal on exterior surfaces-
- Spray diluted HAPPY BUG directly onto surface and allow it to dwell for 30 seconds.
- Wipe the area clean with a soft microfiber towel. For easy love bug removal, use a bug scrubber. HAPPY BUG can be diluted 9:1 with water for bug removal on well-maintained vehicles.
- Dampen a microfiber towel with water.
- Spray HAPPY BUG directly onto surface and microfiber towel.
- Firmly hold microfiber towel on surface for 1 minute.
- Gently wipe clean. Dry surface with a clean, dry microfiber towel.
*For stubborn road tar, a second application may be necessary.
Add 2 ounces directly into wash bucket and wash as you normally would.