The Numatic CTD900 Carpet Cleaning Machine & Upholstery Cleaner features twin (2400W) motors for greater suction (= quicker drying capabilities) and is ideal for the Professional Car Detailer or Starter Carpet Cleaner. This CTD900 Includes a built in tipper system and excellent mobility making it the perfect tool for your detailing or Professional use environment.
When describing the Cleantec 900 we have called it the “truck-type” machine because it is built like a truck yet is as easy to handle as any of the Cleantec range.
The all Structofoam construction leaves little to be desired, being rugged yet light in weight, and with oversized wheels and castors you can move it easily over all surfaces, or up and down stairways. The 900 is our largest machine to incorporate the compact “tank within a tank” design, allowing for use in confined areas.
The CTD900 with dual motors incorporating our Twinflo’ bypass motors and integrated Powerflo’ pump system. The pump system injects the cleaning solution deep into the carpets in a continuous deep cleaning cycle and these bigger machines will cover an area more than three times that of our smaller machines, without the need for emptying. The unique tipper system incorporated within the chassis design allows for the machine to be emptied in floor drains or WC’s where available, and this is especially important in office blocks and high rise apartment blocks.
The full accessory kit provides for both carpet or upholstery cleaning, with optional kits and accessories available for hard floor cleaning and wet and dry pick-up.
• All Purpose 4 in 1 - Dry, Wet, Spray extraction carpet cleaning and upholstery cleaning / car valeting.
• Tank Within a Tank - Simple, clean and efficient. This unique design allows an easy to fill and quick to change system.
• Structofoam Construction - Heavy duty Structofoam used in both head and body construction.
• Easy to Empty - The unique tipper system incorporated within the chassis design allows for the machine to be emptied in floor drains or WC’s where available.
• On the Move - Large rear wheels provide stability during transportation.
• Nucable System - Power cables can be changed without the need for an electrical engineer.
• Full Accessory Kit - Supplied with carpet, upholstery cleaning, wet and dry accessories.
|Power||230V AC 50/60Hz|
|Motor Power||2 x 1060 W|
|Suction||2400 mm H2O|
|Capacity Dry||40 L|
|Capacity Wet||32 L|
|Capacity Extraction||17 L|
|Cleaning Range||26.8 m|
Find Similar Products by Category
Customers also viewed