The NEW Flex XFE 7-15-80 Mini DA offers big things in a small package.
The FLEX XFE 7-12 80 230/CEE Roto random orbit polisher is a small, compact tool and perfectly complements the larger Flex machines. It has a free-spinning drive with a 12mm orbit and is ideal for spot repairs and paint correction in tighter areas. Paint scratches and swirls come from improper washing, drying, and touching. Machine polishing removes scratches by gently grinding away the paint that has scratches etched into it. The FLEX XFE 7-12 uses a free-spinning dual action mechanism to gently rub and scrub away scratched and swirled dead layers of paint with an abrasive pad and compound. The gentle dual action mechanism helps prevent holograms in conjunction with the large 12 mm orbital throw. The expanded orbital throw mechanism spreads buffing heat over a large area for even surface finishing and fast correction time. Spreading the work from the powerful 700 watt motor over a large surface area keeps temperatures lower, protecting paintwork from heat burn and burn through. The FLEX XFE 7-12 is lightweight, balanced, and easy to handle for any detailing expert or enthusiast.
- Powerful 700 watt motor for fast correction
- Dual action polishing mechanism safer for sensitive paint surfaces
- 12mm orbital throw spreads work over large area for faster correction and more even finish
- 75mm backing plate accepts 80mm buffing pads to cover large areas quickly
- VR microprocessor control: with tachogenerator constant speed control, soft start, continuous speed control trigger, restart protection after power failure, overload protection, temperature monitoring and speed selection
- Free-running drive for hologram-free finishing
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Cushioned special hook and loop pad for polishing
- Optimized air ducting for optimum cooling of motor and gear
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip
- Low heat generation on the surface makes it ideal for temperature-sensitive paints
- Max. polishing pad diameter:80mm
- Max. back-up pad diameter 75 mm
- Orbit: 12 mm
- Orbit rate, no load: 1800-5500 opm
- Power input:700 watt
- Power output: 420 watt
- Cable length: 13 feet
Standard equipment incl. special Velcro backing pad, 75mm
What a lil beast!
Posted by Rhys R on 29th Apr 2019
You'll have to trouble correcting paint in tighter areas with this little ripper of a machine!
It looks fantastic, easy to hold as a good range of speeds and is solid as a rock!
Definitely wouldn't be disappointed if you're in the market for a mini DA!