The latest from Flex means cutting the cord with the the new Flex XFE 15 150 Cordless Random Orbital DA polisher
The new Flex XFE 15 150 18.0 Cordless Dual Action Polisher is the latest technology tool featuring long like battery with rapid charge feature for continuous, cordless operation!
The Flex XFE Cordless Dual Action Polisher Kit comes with everything you need including rapid charger, genuine Flex Tools carry case two 18V batteries for endless dual action polishing.
While many cordless tools struggle with battery life, the high quality German made Flex Tools takes battery powered polishing to the next level with a battery life that matches the charge time. The Flex XFE battery provides 45 minute operation with approximately 45 minute charge time!
Features of the Flex XFE 18.0 Cordless Dual Action Kit Include:
- 15mm orbit, free spinning dual action
- 150mm cushioned backing plate
- Brushless motor
- LED battery capacity display
- Rapid charger
- Ergonomic design with high quality German construction
- 2 x long life, fast charge batteries
- Flex L-BOXX carry case
FLEX XFE 15 150 is a rotating, carbon brush less battery polisher and comes in a luxury L-BOXX case including 2 batteries (18 volt), charger and a lot of accessories.
In addition to powerful, high-performance motors, the innovative Flex XFE 15 150 18.0 Cordless DA Polisher convince with low operating noise at maximum speed and his smooth running, low-vibration operation. The application-oriented design enables the user to guide the cordless polishers smoothly and precisely even in difficult to reach places: in the car paint shop and when undertaking paint restoration and Smart Repair work, for example. Further fields of application include aviation and maritime as well as the acrylic glass industry.
PERFORM TO THE SAME LEVEL AS MAINS-OPERATED TOOLS
The positive points: high torque, smooth running, a highly efficient and durable EC motor and an intelligent Electronic Management System. And there are no trade-offs compared to mains-operated tools in terms of ergonomics and handling. Optimum support is provided by the familiar, ergonomically shaped grip hood with SoftGrip, which allows the user to guide the polishing tool with precision. The front grip is identical to that of the mains-operated tools, as are the switch position, operation and response behaviour as well. The rear grip has been redesigned and the user-friendly operation optimised: this includes a centrally positioned speed potentiometer for both right-handers and left-handers. The optimum positioning of the rechargeable batteries with intelligent weight distribution gives the user optimum freedom of movement and optimum certainty in addition to precise guidance and perfect balance.
18 V HIGH-PERFORMANCE BATTERIES FOR MORE POWER AND BETTER DURABILITY
The new compact cordless Flex XFE 15 150 18.0 DA polisher is equipped with two powerful, long-life batteries, the charging time is short. Top performance no longer requires a cord. The combination of the latest EC motor technology and intelligent battery technology means the user can work with two 5.0 Ah batteries almost without interruption. The good performance of the FLEX cordless power tool is based on an innovative battery concept that successfully utilises different components to achieve high power and longer running times.
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- LED battery capacity display
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Polishes with low speed and high torque, e. g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- Ideal for automotive, maritime and aviation applications
Customers also viewed