The latest from Flex means cutting the cord with the the new Flex PE150 Cordless Rotary polisher
FLEX PE150 18.0-EC / 5.0 is a rotating, carbon brushless battery polisher and comes in a luxury L-BOXX case including 2 batteries (18 volt), charger and a lot of accessories.
In addition to powerful, high-performance motors, the innovative FLEX PE150 18.0-EC-5.0 Cordless Rotary Polisher convince with his low operating noise at maximum speed and his smooth running, low-vibration operation. His application-oriented design enables the user to guide the cordless polishers smoothly and precisely even in difficult to reach places: in the car paint shop and when undertaking paint restoration and Smart Repair work, for example. Further fields of application include aviation and maritime as well as the acrylic glass industry.
PERFORM TO THE SAME LEVEL AS MAINS-OPERATED TOOLS
The positive points: high torque, smooth running, a highly efficient and durable EC motor and an intelligent Electronic Management System. And there are no trade-offs compared to mains-operated tools in terms of ergonomics and handling. Optimum support is provided by the familiar, ergonomically shaped grip hood with SoftGrip, which allows the user to guide the polishing tool with precision. The front grip is identical to that of the mains-operated tools, as are the switch position, operation and response behaviour as well. The rear grip has been redesigned and the user-friendly operation optimised: this includes a centrally positioned speed potentiometer for both right-handers and left-handers. The optimum positioning of the rechargeable batteries with intelligent weight distribution gives the user optimum freedom of movement and optimum certainty in addition to precise guidance and perfect balance.
18 V HIGH-PERFORMANCE BATTERIES FOR MORE POWER AND BETTER DURABILITY
The new compact cordless FLEX PE150 18.0-EC-5.0 polisher is equipped with two powerful, long-life batteries, the charging time is short. Top performance no longer requires a cord. The combination of the latest EC motor technology and intelligent battery technology means the user can work with two 5.0 Ah batteries almost without interruption. The good performance of the FLEX cordless power tool is based on an innovative battery concept that successfully utilises different components to achieve high power and longer running times.
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life
- LED battery capacity display
- Continuous speed control trigger: for a gentle start and a lock-on for continuous operation
- Innovative combination of planetary and angular gears reduces noise to an absolute minimum
- Flat gear head reduces distance to the surface. The machine can therefore be operated safely in any position.
- Grip hood: ergonomically shaped with SoftGrip. The machine can be controlled with precision and is always comfortable yet secure to hold.
- Spindle lock: It is ideally positioned to prevent operating error and does not interfere with the grip area.
- With rubberised resting bar for safe setting down
- Polishes with low speed and high torque, e. g. for heat-sensitive surfaces
- Ideal for automotive, maritime and aviation applications
- 1 velcro backing plate pad 150mm (6")
- 1 handle
- 2 batteries 5.0 Ah AP 18.0/5.0
- 1 charger CA 10.8/18
- 1 carrying case L-BOXX®
- 1 case insert
Customers also viewed