KAMIKAZE STANCE Rim Coat
True to KAMIKAZE-Collection's philosophy of making easy to use, innovative, protective coatings, the new STANCE Rim Coat sets the standards within the detailing industry!
While most wheel coatings become sticky, and challenging to use, STANCE Rim Coat has been developed so that it is THE easiest to use wheel coating on the market. Additionally, the low-solvent and low-VOC formula hardly has any scent at all...unlike the highly toxic formulas used by other manufacturers that require the use of a respirator to even apply them.
The 30ml bottle is more than enough to do multiple coats on probably 6 sets of wheels (sized for professional use).
Expected durability: 1-2 years (depends on initial prep, how many coats, what kind of maintenance, etc).
Developed and hand-made in Japan!
- Fully clean surface using a heavy cleaner like Angelwax Revelation and Angelwax Bilberry Wheel Cleaner
- After deep cleaning, dry wheels and use a final surface prep like Angelwax Stripped-Ease
- Shake bottle well
- Apply STANCE Rim Coat to applicator pad. Do not use too much!
- Apply in straight line, and maintain an even layer
- Allow STANCE Rim Coat to sit on surface for 10-15 minutes prior to wiping off residue with a soft microfibre towel (recommended to throw away towel after use)
- If you wish to apply 2 coats, wait approximately 1 hour between coats.
- Keep surface dry for at least 24 hours